Floating Islands of Kur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mages of several different times came together to create a world of their own. They abducted areas from different eras of the real world to connect together with wooden bridges that is known as the Floating Islands of Kur.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Master of Fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Shane
Angagonist (Mod)
Angagonist (Mod)
Elizabeth Shane

Money : 18

The Future Master of Fire Empty
PostSubject: The Future Master of Fire   The Future Master of Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Let me first make it very clear, I am a male playing a female character. This account is made with the character in mind, not my own personality. Please do not be confused by this, I'm not trying to deceive anybody (Which would be easier if there were an "About Me" segment to the main profile).

For most of my internet life, I am known commonly as Rooker (probably an account pending too). You can call me that, Rook, Roo or anything you might come up with. I'm rather fond of pet names. If the account being female makes it hard to regard me as a male, that's fine, just don't play the game of "let's chat/cyber/cam/whatever." I can assure you that an overweight 23 year old man will not be very nice to look at unless of course you find the Sasquatch sexy. If regarding my female accounts as female makes you feel more comfortable, but you want to address me personally, just Roo is the most common nickname used for me in the feminine term, Rook is the masculine. I'm perfectly comfortable with being addressed either way.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I look forward to playing with all of you.

Also, fair warning, Elizabeth is a largely aggressive character, unless you approach her with the intention to help (And she can usually smell a liar) she will be very gruff or right out attack you with accusations that you're attempting to destroy her world.
Back to top Go down
insainbutterfly
Initiate
Initiate
insainbutterfly

Money : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Future Master of Fire   The Future Master of Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Oh snap. Hey Roo Roo. Guess who? xD
Back to top Go down
Kaisea
Admin
Kaisea

Money : 253

PostSubject: Re: The Future Master of Fire   The Future Master of Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:53 am

Sasquatch are sexy >.>
Back to top Go down
https://islandsoftime.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Master of Fire   The Future Master of Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future Master of Fire
Page 1 of 1