Floating Islands of Kur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mages of several different times came together to create a world of their own. They abducted areas from different eras of the real world to connect together with wooden bridges that is known as the Floating Islands of Kur.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to start?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaisea
Admin
Kaisea

Money : 253

Where to start? Empty
PostSubject: Where to start?   Where to start? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Some of you are looking at this thinking "Wow, looks like fun but where do I start?" Let me outline things for you.

1st- You need to read all the posts in this forum... you are on a good start!
2nd- You should post in the OOC Introduction area to prove you are not a bot. That is also the place you will post to let us know what alt accounts are yours. (Yes, you can only have one character per account)
3rd- Work on a character profile. Fill out as much as you can, histories may be something you build over time but the basics of your character are a must.
4th- Add things to your profile. Edit the information to match your character and upload a picture (avatar) to represent your character.
5th- Pick a thread in your character's territory and start role playing!
Back to top Go down
https://islandsoftime.forumotion.com

Where to start?
Page 1 of 1