Floating Islands of Kur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mages of several different times came together to create a world of their own. They abducted areas from different eras of the real world to connect together with wooden bridges that is known as the Floating Islands of Kur.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haven Crest [O, PG-13]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Island Maker
Brand New
Brand New
Island Maker

Money : 7

Haven Crest [O, PG-13] Empty
PostSubject: Haven Crest [O, PG-13]   Haven Crest [O, PG-13] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:35 am

This plot donated by: xXxTainted_x_AngelxXx

Haven Crest [O, PG-13] Anime-1-1

"I swear I'm not insane, I'm telling you the truth of what I saw, I didn't killing anyone. I didn't." You say to the judge, jury and anyone who is willing to hear you out.
A week ago you witnessed a murder and when the cops arrived you were the only one there but as you keep saying, you didn't kill anyone. So the real question is, who did, or more what did that? The thing you saw wasn't human for sure, not with the way it left the body.
The jury says you are guilty so now you have two options; go to jail for 10-15 years or go to Haven Crest, an Asylum in the middle of no where.
You take the Asylum and court is adjourned, the next day you are sent off to Haven Crest. The men who take you away are strange, there wore dark shades and never talk; they just put you into the van and left.
Haven Crest looks more like a resort, than a Asylum complete with a lake, gazebo and three story building. You are a little surprised when you see it, you never noticed the pair of vivid violet eyes looking you though the basement window.
Now this asylum rests as a tiny island in the Earth Territory.

Last edited by Island Maker on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Island Maker
Brand New
Brand New
Island Maker

Money : 7

Haven Crest [O, PG-13] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven Crest [O, PG-13]   Haven Crest [O, PG-13] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 am

Haven Crest [O, PG-13] Asylum

Haven Crest is more than just an asylum, it is also a scientific facility where a selected number of humans are tested on as a government project; the humans are being turned into un-natural creatures for the governments army, but sometimes thee new toys escape and cause some problem, thus the reason you are here.
Nobody knows about the testing because the laboratories are underground and also those in charge does its best to keep it's secret from being discovered, anyone who does find out is killed immediately and disposed of and those who try to run will have to be running for a hundred or so miles, Haven sits in the middle of a huge forest for a reason.

Alright so you can play as either a human who was thought that he/she was crazy and killed someone and was sent here or a creature who was once a human but is now something unnatural, all you want is to get out before being brainwashed into a mindless puppet for the government and for the humans, you just want to get out and prove your innocence.
Back to top Go down

Haven Crest [O, PG-13]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Floating Islands of Kur :: IC :: Earth Territory-
Jump to: