Floating Islands of Kur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mages of several different times came together to create a world of their own. They abducted areas from different eras of the real world to connect together with wooden bridges that is known as the Floating Islands of Kur.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome [Start Here]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaisea
Admin
Kaisea

Money : 253

Welcome [Start Here] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome [Start Here]   Welcome [Start Here] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Welcome, hello, greetings, [insert greeting here]!

As you can tell, I am excited to have you here. If you are used to forum role plays, this first post you can skim. Those of you new to forums, welcome and how do you do?

Here in Kur we welcome all styles of role play and encourage people to join and learn. Forum based role plays move slower and allow more to be written each turn. Familiarize yourself with how the forum works by posting in chatter. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.
Back to top Go down
https://islandsoftime.forumotion.com
Kaisea
Admin
Kaisea

Money : 253

Welcome [Start Here] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome [Start Here]   Welcome [Start Here] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:33 pm

Now, for a bit of explanation on how things work here and what the story is.

The story is... that there isn't much of a story. Here is a world, set up with a setting and a bit of a back ground for you to use. Your characters, your posts, your ideas are the story of this role play. It is open to your mind to build. There are territories, islands, and transport air ships. Time periods vary from island to island (which means the thread you make can be in the era you want). Each territory is "owned" or "ran" by a Mage (moderator). If you wish to be a moderator of a territory and have an idea on how you will build it, message me. The territories and the Mages there of are as follows:

Fire
Earth
Air
Water- Kaisea
Light
Dark
Spirit

Check the other threads in this forum for species, job, and home descriptions as well as how money works.
Back to top Go down
https://islandsoftime.forumotion.com

Welcome [Start Here]
Page 1 of 1